IWLA Minnesota Division
Chapter Member get together to cleanup for fall.
- outdoor work (pulling in the swimming raft and fishing dock, etc.)
- Lodge improvements and maintenance
- Discuss ideas for Chapter Events & Projects for next year.
- Paul Erdmann will demonstrate how to mulch leaves to help your grass and plants over the winter.
- STAY FOR POTLUCK as we fire up the grills. Bring something to grill and a dish to pass. The chapter will provide cold drinks, hot chocoloate and other treats.
- Let us know if you're coming to help out.
Website Design by Merge Creative Inc.