IWLA Minnesota Division
Greening Your Congregation - Free Leadership Workshop
Share stories about what congregations in Bloomington are doing to:
1. Educate Congregations,
2. Save Energy,
3. Save Money, and
4. Create Environmental Stewardship.
- Bring new ideas back to your congregation.
- Share your experience with other congregations.
- Learn abou twhat other Bloomington Congregations are doing: Reducing energy use and saving money, Installing Solar, Community and Rain Gardens, Faith-based climate change education, Recycling and Composting, and More!
- Learn about project matching funds.
Please pre-register for this free event, to help us in planning.
Please RSVP at www.bloomingtongreeningyourcongregation.eventbrite.com
Questions: Call Tim Sandry, Bloomington Sustainability Coalition, at 952-303-9760; or Sean Gosiewski, Alliance for Sustainability, at 612-250-0389, or email@example.com
Website Design by Merge Creative Inc.